Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Carbon Footprint.



A carbon footprint is one of the most effects that causes by human on the earth. It is one way to measured people impact on the climate by their daily activities. The two major components of this problem are transportation and electricity. On my own life I spend about 2.66 %carbons every day, its look like no thing but imagine if the all worlds have the same rate what will happen?

In my daily life there are some problems that increase my footprint. One of these problems is that every day I eat lots of processed foods and meat which need a long time to cook and more energy. Another thing is the uses of the car for along time. I go to the college and return to home five days a week also my weekend journey all these moving causes air pollution. Playing game on the computer and Watching TV for along time consume a lot of energy. My house is a large house with many bedrooms and a lawn, that's equal lot of energy. What is the solution?

Although there are several problems for my footprint, there are also some solutions. One of these solution is turn off lights, appliances, and electronics after using. Another thing is travel on foot, by bicycle, or on public transportation instead of using car is decrease the number of vehicle that mean less of pollution. In addition eat fewer foods, less meat, more organically grown and more locally grown food also a solution. Yet another thing is the recycle materials take less energy instead of raw materials. That’s all shrinking my footprints to safety and natural life.

As you can see, carbon footprint is an important issue which must take it seriously in our life. The increase and decrease in these problems is a human responsibility that means we must look forward to future less of carbon.

1 comment:

obaid said...

Your carbon footprint is good